Terms and conditions
The term ‘SeriousMAgic.net and/or Execom’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SeriousMAgic.net and/or Execom is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SeriousMAgic.net and/or Execom may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
* name and job title
* contact information including email address
* demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
License returns will be honored within 5 days of the purchase date for the following reasons only and done BEFORE requiring installation and activation service:
* Error made in order processing (for example, wrong products shipped, wrong quantity shipped, incorrect registration number, duplicate product ordered, wrong platform and so on)
To be considered for a refund you must open a ticket to our Support Desk promptly.
List the following information in the body of your email:
1. Your order number
2. The date of order
3. The version of Windows that you are running
4. The name of our product that you have purchased
5. Please describe the issue and/or reasons you are no longer wanting to use the software
Please note that, except for the reasons listed above, We carries a no-refund policy on Software Licenses Already installed and/or standalone Installation services.
We do warrant the Software installed by us will be 100% working into your host machine. If not, we’ll apply a full and instant refund. You’ll be asked to confirm the well done installation replying into our support desk.